GooglePageRank

    Entrecard,Drop on Me

    ALL about ME

    ALL about ME

    Blogersphere:

    TUrning into adult legitimately,wHat is so interesting about mySelf?I can tell U ANd Love freedom And peace

Chat with Me


Thursday, May 22, 2008

wordlessWednesday

No photo posted up today for wordlesswednesday, just write something here would be enough.
This evening i had a massage together with my sister,it was so relaxed after all.But now i can feel my back is burning,with little sore.Maybe the massage lady pushed too hard on my back,and i can hard lay on back.I think this is my 1st time and also last time that i ever attend any massage session.

I was persuaded to go for massage because my sister told me it is good for health,and will relax your body ,and improve body's circulation,i think it was fun so i follow along,gosh,,,,,,,,i regret now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Massage is one of physical exercise,is really good for health,well,endure a little pain is not really hard,haha